My mutation of the Pharyngula Mutating Genre Meme, with Hugo’s Think Too Much as parent:
- The best sexy attire in traditional is: the Eve’s Suit
- The best satirical television show in comedy is: The Simpsons
- The best rugby team in the universe is : The Springboks
A copy of the rules in case you want to participate in the mutation:
The Pharyngula Mutating Genre Meme
There is a set of questions below, all of the form , “The best [subgenre] in [genre] is…”. Copy the questions, and before answering them, you may modify them in a limited way, carrying out no more than two of these operations:
- You can leave them exactly as is.
- You can delete any one question.
- You can mutate either the genre, medium or subgenre of any one question. For instance, you could change “The best timetravel novel in SF/ Fantasy is…” to “The best timetravel novel in Westerns is…” , or ”The best timetravel movie in SF/Fantasy is…, or ”The best Romance novel in SF/Fantasy is…”
- You can add a completely new question of your choice to the end of the list, as long as it is still in the form “The best [subgenre] in [genre] is…”.
You must have at least one question in your set, or you’ve gone extinct, and you must be able to answer it yourself, or you’re not viable.
Then answer your possibly mutant set of questions. Please do include a link back to the ‘parent’ blog you got them from, to simplify tracing the ancestry, and include these instructions.
Finally, pass it along to any number of your fellow bloggers. Remember though: your success as a Darwinian replicator is going to be measured by the propagation of your variants, which is going to be a function of both the interest your well-honed questions generate, and the number of successful attempts at reproducing them.
[EDIT] Oops, serves me right for not taking the time to thorougly read the rules. Missed the part on only TWO of the operations are allowed, and only ONE question can be mutated. Updated my mutations to follow the rules.